Galway Autism Partnership
A community-based Charity providing services & support to autistic people and their families living in Galway city and County.
Our membership consists of autistic children and adults, parents, family members, teachers, volunteers and those working in partnership with the autistic community.
See what we are up to at Galway Autism Partnership…
What we Offer
GAP Membership is now available. Membership is renewed on an Annual basis.
Membership entitles you and your family to:
- Access to clubs and camps (including free access to some clubs/camps, where possible)
- Voting rights at the GAP Annual General Meeting
- Free access to Parent and Carer support groups
- Training, information sessions and workshops
- GAP’s Home / July Provision Tutor list – available ONLY to GAP Members
- GAP ID cards for all family members who require support
If you are an autistic individual or have one person in your family requiring support, GAP membership costs just €20 per year.
If there are two or more people in your family requiring support, GAP membership costs €30.
GAP activities rely on the involvement of our incredible volunteers, without whom we could not do the work that we do.
Volunteers are involved in our weekly clubs and groups, our Summer camps and our community events. We also rely on the support of our volunteers for fundraising events and administrative tasks such as social media management, IT support and promotion.
If you are interested in volunteering, please click the link below to find out more.